Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ashton is almost here...

Well we are 37 weeks as of Friday and are really excited to meet our lil guy! I have had a lot of "how much does he weigh" questions. So I'm going to let you all guess :] We actually have no idea what he weighs but have guesses of our own. Anthony was 8lbs 7oz and I was 8lbs even if that matters at all! Good luck guessing.....we can't wait to see who responds :)
If you win I will write your name in his baby book of who guessed the closest or exactly what he weighs! Once again good luck and please don't wish a 10lb baby on me....haha!

Wow, Heather wrote an update! haha 
-Anthony

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm guessing 8# 12 oz. Would NEVER wish a 10 baby on u Heather or an oz. over what Sean weighed-8#13oz!!! But an oz. Under? U bet! Thinking of u every day and wishing a smooth, SWIFT delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Heather! You blogged!
    I wanted to guess 8lbs. 10oz. because that's what I weighed but I think that's too big, so I'm gonna guess 7lbs. 14oz.
    Hoping he's small and speedy coming out and that he doesn't have a big head!
    Love you guys! Miss you! Can't wait to come see you!
    A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw,cant wait to see him in one of the onezee's me & miranda made him! im guesing 7lbs. 8oz! (:

    -lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried to comment like 80 times and it keeps thinking I'm a robot... Let's try this again.

    I am guessing 7 lbs 15 oz, I believe that's what I weighed when I was born. Can't wait to Skype with all 3 of you! We miss you and love you!!

    ReplyDelete